The Ursalink UG85 is an intelligent, performant and highly configurable LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT applications. The UG85 is based on the Semtech SX1301 chipset, allowing to operate on multiple channels at the same time.
It offers Ethernet interface for backhaul connectivity as well as support for dual cellular or WiFi network options. With its embedded Network Server (NS), it is very suitable for small/medium business or private area use cases, also perfect for providing network coverage for indoor blind spots.
- Supports up to 2000 end-devices
- Integrated with multiple network server (NS)
- Up to 8 simultaneous channels
- Compliance to LoRaWAN Class A and Class C
- Compact and rugged metal enclosure
- Backhaul connectivity via Ethernet, Cellular or Wi-Fi (alternative)
- Up to 11 km radio range in open area
- Offer digital input/output and serial interface
- 9-48VDC input with PoE optional
- Dual SIM Card with connection fail-over support
- Multiple VPN protocols including OpenVPN, IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, DMVPN, GRE
- LoRaWAN frequency bands EU433, EU868, US902, AU915, CN470, AS923, KR920
- Standard 35mm DIN rail mount
- Remote management and monitoring, even behind Firewall
Wisen partnered with Ursalink and selected the UG85 and UG87 as preferred LoRaWAN gateways.
Please get in contact now to get more information.