The Ursalink UG87 is an industrial grade gateway based on LoRaWAN technology, built perfectly for developing Internet of Things applications. It features Edge and Fog computing capabilities with Python programming supported to match different use cases in the filed. This customisable device is designed to bring hardware and software flexibility for overcoming the IoT technical challenges.
It offers Ethernet interface for backhaul connectivity as well as support for dual cellular or WiFi network options. With its embedded Network Server (NS), it is very suitable for small/medium business or private area use cases, also perfect for providing network coverage for indoor blind spots.
- Supports up to 2000 end-devices
- Integrated with multiple network server (NS)
- Up to 8 simultaneous channels
- Compliance to LoRaWAN Class A and Class C
- Rugged IP67 metal enclosure
- Backhaul connectivity via Ethernet, Cellular or Wi-Fi (alternative)
- -140dBm sensitivity and 27dBm max. output power
- Offer digital input/output and serial interface
- PoE suppliy with 9-48VDC input optional
- Dual SIM Card with connection fail-over support
- Multiple VPN protocols including OpenVPN, IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, DMVPN, GRE
- LoRaWAN frequency bands EU433, EU868, US902, AU915, CN470, AS923, KR920
- Wall or pole mounts
- Remote management and monitoring, even behind Firewall
Wisen partnered with Ursalink and selected the UG85 and UG87 as preferred LoRaWAN gateways.
Please get in contact now to get more information.